21 August 2008

New Tricks

Just got off the msn from a young man who once taught me to never judge a book by his cover. We have lunch together once a while.....an opportunity for us to catch up & talk about anything under the sun.

Today he reminded me that:-
Photobucket
"Old dogs can really learn new tricks, sometimes putting young dogs to shame"

Yes, I have learned a few more things from my young learned friends.

There is one who who reminded me that I have to change to lower gear whenever I go up the Jusco shopping ramp. Age has caught with me & have exchanged my manual car with my other half's auto Kenari. It's a good exchange. She loves the bigger car because nobody bullies her when drives the Waja and she gets her way on the road.

Well back to my young learned friend...he will always carries my parking ticket for me and offers to pay too. If I were to buy anything he would offer to carry it for me.

That's all for now...When I recall more about my young learned friends, I will be back!

No comments: