28 July 2010

What Would One Do For The King of Fruit

Just yesterday I was in the gents (which was located outside in the lobby) and I smelled this foul smell. Once again I thought the sewer might have clogged up again. Years ago we found a underwear in the sewer pipe...after that I never bothered to ask what they found.

Then later in the day, one of colleagues mentioned to me that one of the new staff brought some durians to office in a biscuit tin. He stays in Hulu Langat...

Knowing that the boss is anti-durian, specific instructions were given to eat outside the office. (NEVER to be brought in the office).Not even to wash your hands in the pantry as the boss room is next to the pantry.

So they must have indulge themselves (would have love to have caught them on camera...must check my cctv recording) and wash their hands in the toilet...I suppose that's where the smell came from because today there was no more smell!

Time to add one more sign for the office..

No comments: