15 September 2009

PPH E Raya Greeting

For the last three years, my office has been sending out e-greetings to all staff in the campus. Last year we produced a short musical raya greeting. click Raya 08. It was really fun as we got the whole office involved.

Before the beginning of the fasting month, I began to crack my head for ideas...It seemed to get harder as each year as the expectation is much higher. I browse through on youtube, the Petronas advertisment for Hari Raya which is usually good.

Then I got an idea and gave it my staff, mie geran. Then he came up with the storyboard and the end result was fantastic!....I would say this e-greeting is also a tribute to Yasmin Ahmad, which produces these kinds of advertisment.

So watch and be touched! Click PPH Raya 09

1 comment:

Sarah Navita said...

fuh! mr.mike...PPH really semangat lah...nice nice..:)...your dept is really creative!