06 September 2009

Monster Lolipop

My nephews came over today to spend the day with us. Like the first time, I took them to the car wash. As usual there was the excitement of seeing the whole car splash with water and soap. While they were wiping the car, we went into the petrol kiosk to buy lolipops. We bought the normal ones. We then stop by Sate Kjg Samuri to pick some satay my sis ordered for dinner at her place.



On the way back, my nephews hinted they were thirsty, so we stopped by the petrol kiosk again to buy a drink. Of course, everytime you pay at the counter, the lolipops stand will be there. So another lolipop for my nephews....this time the monster lolipop.




This is the result after eating the monster lolipop!
My Miss Preteen who also had one decided throw hers into the dustbin.

No comments: