02 October 2008

Sushi

My daughter loves sushi but my son doesn’t. So whenever the son is not around, we will go for sushi. We frequently eat at the Sushi King.

For more info on Sushi King in Malaysia pl visit http://www.sushi-king.com/

We have tried the one in Metro Point though on our visit there, we found a small cockroach.
This Raya holidays we decided to give it another try and this time we didn’t find one and the place was well kept...so that’s good.
Actually I prefer the Sakae Sushi. Unfortunately there are very few outlets compared to Sushi King. We tried the one in the Curve and the selections are much better.
Well, if you would like to find our the locations of Sakea Sushi in Malaysia pls visit http://www.sakaesushi.com.my/my.html

But eating Japanese could be expensive so my other half has learned how to make them. She gets the ingredients from Jusco and not from my latest collection of fish.
They are not meant for sushi! I bought this unusual bowl at Macy recently and thought I would keep a pair of goldfish in my office.
The last time I kept goldfish was 20+ years ago. A good Kiwi friend gave me a bowl of goldfish for my birthday if I am not mistaken.

1 comment:

Alex Sim said...

Mike, Japanese food fan i see. hihi...Ya, if you like food other than sushi in a japanese restaurant, you can go to the Gardens in MidValley (Go up to third floor).This restaurant is called Sushi Zanmai. What is special there? They have a choice of small or large. Order the small one! I particularly like the katsu curry don. (Fried chicken curry rice). Though they don have sets, they have lots of variety. Of cos, they price is good too cos u can order more variety. hihihi...